Monday, June 25, 2012

What is a teacher

                                           




           When you hear the word "teacher" what comes up in your mind?

          A teacher is not just a profession but it is an obligation that takes responsibility to fulfill. A  constructor and facilitator of learning. Teacher influence us to change our personality and different outlook in life. We can learned from them to become more valiant in facing life's challenges. A teacher also, brings impact to everybody that cannot be erased in one's life. Just like the story of Teddy and his teacher.Teddy never forgot his teacher even he is reaching in college until he's getting married, as well as his teacher. As I have seen the movie I reflect it in myself and realized, how come if  I am a teacher can I do the same for him? The story marked-up in my mind that hopefully, I will be one of them.

          Our lesson, teaches us how to become a good teacher. It  help  us to motivate our mind and understand what are the principles and methods of teaching. Sooner we learned different strategies, techniques,and approaches that serve as a guide to become more effective  even in tremendous task.

4 comments:

  1. Love always your task so that you can do it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching is also leaving a vestige of one self to the development of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher is the way towards our dreams in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your students specially me.

    ReplyDelete